There's always an urgency to get a product out the door. Still the important times are when:
- You need some data to prove the hypothesis.
- The team has already taken more than 3 times the time it was initially supposed to be.
- When you get a contrasting road-map and need to see which path to undertake.
- When the time of the year is about to come which may get the most sales.
- When you've created sufficient channels to distribute the product.
- When you've analysed the shortcomings in the features of the competitor and you're sure that your new product can solve those problems very fast.
- When the features sufficient for MVP has been developed and tested thoroughly.