1) Any specific geography to consider?
2) Millenials mean people in age range 20-30 now?
3) Any business goal to consider?
4) Location. Is this for home? school? public place? hotel?
5) Any other users in the family to be considered?
Metrics to chase: Customer experience
Target User Persona
1. Millenials living in home ( individual washing machine)
2. Tech savvy
3. Expect convenience, liked the automated process.
4. Price sensitive maybe
5. Influenced by reviews
6. A little short on time.
Pain points with existing machines:
1. Lazy to loading, unloading, & move clothes to dryer.
2. Don't want to folding clean clothes.
3. Don't want to do ironing.
1. Washer & Dryer is connected.
Once the washer is done, it will automatically dump clothes to the dryer. Once the dryer is done, it will automatically fold clothes with ML technology. Thus, user just needs to pick them up and put it into the closet.
2. There is a sensor and that will detect clothes that don't want to use the dryer machine. It will automatically eject those clothes and hand on the hanger.
3. For clothes need to ironing, such as shirts, suits, there are different types of washer & dryer machines within the closet. It's like just put clothes on a hanger, it will automatically wash them without using water and ironing with new technology.
Since it's the total solution, the size might be a bit bigger.
The initial cost could be high. The suggestion is to provide a subscription service include maintenance and cleaning of the machine.