Questions: Is the "new generation" the set of people who use electronic devices or just young kids ? what is the goal of designing this airport - is it to increase convenience or attract more flyers to this airport ? or are we monetizing the conveniences to increase revenue ?
Assumption: The "New generation" of people are defined as people who use electronic devices and are very busy lifestyle and would like to enjoy all facilities of the airport and plan they time spent in the airport.
Product: The Airport is a place where
1. people arrive/depart from their flights
2. passengers are waiting/lounging for their connecting flights
3. Get Food, drink, use restrooms
Value_prop: Easy access to the details of flight and its status and use of airport facilities
Personas: Youth ( age <35) who are active and would like to explore the airport and use its fun-amenities
families who have young kids, and would like to relax and enjoy the lounge or use the food/drink/restroom area
Seniors Who like to have a massage or relax in a quiet area or use disable-access or ask for assistance.
Pain Points: dont know the gate of departure, passengers not updated of status change to the flights if away from the gate. Dont know the location of amenities in the airport if we are at the gate, need to search for specific food_restaurant. If elderly need assistance, they have to find an airport official.
Requirements below for
1. airport_app that can be used securely by the passengers
2. provide Map of airport
3. provide list of fun-amenities
4. Provide the type of food available in the restaurants
5. Provide ability to contact Airport_assistance
6. Provide details of status of a flight and departure/ delay/gate details.
Priority of requirements:
Req Impact Effort Priority reasoning
1 High High 1 fundamental solution
2 high High 1 helps navigate the airport
3. Med med 2 depends on the location of Airport( and the percentage of people who might want to take a tour of the city)
4. Med med 2 dependancy on API from the restaurant's app. Else, hard coding the food type, with hopes that restaurant does not changes its menu
5. Med Med 2 depends on percentage of people needing assistance
6. High High 1 basic need of the app.
MVP : requirement # 1 , #2, # 6